December 15, 2012

11 Days Before Chirstmas


La la la... Christmas is really close. Already feel the cool breeze in the air (but not that much, unlike in the past year). For this post, I like to feature the Oxygen fashion. Oxygen is one of my favorite local store (Philippines), I'm a huge fan since I was in high school. Can still remember how their fashion evolve from t-shirt selling company to now uber fashion retail store. Remember how Penshoppe (sister company of Oxygen) and Oxygen look alike with their aesthetics before, from graphic printed shirt to high street wear look evolution today. Haha Feel like a fashion store grow into manhood. The thing I do like about Oxygen is their aesthetic, (lakas maka bakla ng mga clothes, haha) they sell clothes that really different from the others. Also, I do like about Oxygen is that not everybody can wear their clothes, honestly, you need confidence to wear these clothes and just to look awesome.
This year Oxygen present a collection that I do like every pieces. From chambray jackets to colored pants and of course those colored brogues which I think comes in a affordable price.
And these are the colored brogues that I'm talking about, a limited edition shoes. I love the navy color. Perfect to match my colored pants and printed shirt for a casual day. Also available in gray. 


image


See for only 1,499.00 you get yourself a pair of good shoes.
And another thing, I do like about Oxygen is their sale items. Whenever Oxygen have a sale offer, I always find clothes that really good, almost 50% off the price. A better deal to my money.
By the way these are the gladiator sandals from previous collection that I'm really dying to own. I like the sandals in color tan, great to walking outdoors, to feel comfortable and fashionable. See they went on sale like 30% off before, imagine that a big savings. I was not happy not get this, didn't got the chance to get at sale deal. haha maybe next time I will score a better one. 


image


 I think Oxygen really stand out in the market, they offer one a kind items that worth the money.
To see the latest collection from Oxygen or get the latest sale offer just visit their store nearest to you, mostly located at all leading malls.


AGM


Photo credit: facebook.com/oxygenfashion

Bye Bye

Bye Bye