December 17, 2012

9 Days Before Christmas


I know it is December, and I been featuring Summer 2013 already, haha, because I just feel to do that. Im excited for summer and lots of good clothes are coming. For this post, Chanel Hula Hoop bag on the cover. Chanel show for year 2013 summer was set in a solar panel floor with huge windmill stood up. 

This is the Hula Hoop bag that Karl Lagerfeld present, I know it is huge, and I think you need lot of strength to carry this bag. Hula bag is spacious, that enough to put your whole S/S 13 wardrobe in it. haha. Just kidding. I think only Anna dello Russo can pull off this bag to work. 


image

image


Dont worry, if you really like this but hate its huge size. It comes in a cute version. Small Hula Hoop bag, perfect for your summer walking and dating.


image


What do you think about Chanel's new bag?


AGM


Photo credit: style.com

Bye Bye

Bye Bye