December 26, 2012

Marc Jacobs Gold Sneaker


I'm back! Yahoo! Sorry for the no post over the holiday, but here I am, I'll make sure a really nice feature for the comeback. 

Marc Jacobs Gold Sneaker on the cover, why I love this shoes, simply because I'm now obsessed with metallic. I'm a big fan on those shiny, glittery and gold pieces. If you notice we see lot of pieces going down the runway for Spring/Summer 2013 collection used lots of metallic. Like in Burberry, lots of metallic hues, from green, gold, pink, and even red. Furthermore, metallic is one of the hot trend of the season.


This would be perfect for a night out over the holidays, great to pair it with your nice fit leather jacket to make a rock n roll look but glamour touch.



Perfect to flash it this Christmas.


Want to have a pair? Visit here: http://www.marcjacobs.com/marc-by-marc-jacobs/mens/shoes-bags-and-accessories/s87ws0041-2/metallic-low-top-sneaker?sort=


Happy Holidays!


AGM

Credit: marcjacobs.com

Bye Bye

Bye Bye