February 7, 2013

My Favorites Menswear Fall 2013



It's not too late to post about the menswear collection for Fall 2013. And here are some of my favorites in different collection.


1. Giorgio Armani
Its all about Italian style, which is rich, great style,  strong and sexy. It's always nice to  see man strutting Armani style.
image

2. Iceberg
What I love the collection is graphic design. 

image

3. John Varvatos
Red Riding Hood is that you?? haha I don't think I can wear this here in the Philippines because of our hot weather. But I just love the outerwear.. Time to go grand ma's house.

image

4. Marc Jacobs
Love the fall color, and also the prints.

image

5. Alexander McQueen
Although I find the show is a little bit boring, but of course not the clothes. I just love this velvet combined tone blazer. Feels like it is Christmas. 

image

6. Moschino
Prints perfect for Philippine Fashion Week, really making a statement.

image

7. Paul Smith
Illusion is what I can see here.

image

8. Tom Ford
Brocade Suit, perfect for promenade party. Feel young to wear this.

image

9. Valentino
I  love the collection of Valentino, almost every piece of it. Love the leather incorporation in outerwear and not to forget the accessories. Those leather manvelopes and shoes are love.

image

10. Versace
Donatella made me to think over, can I wear this kind of clothing? haha. Really amazing at the same time sexy. Laces for men's wear. How about that?

image

What's your favorite? Just made a reply below.

AGM
Credit: style.com

Bye Bye

Bye Bye