1. Board shorts – I’m a big fan of board, not only because of their quirky colorful prints, they also easy to get dry. It also comfortable to wear, perfect for hot days.
Billabong shorts from zalora.ph (2, 450)
Versace board shorts from fashionbeans.com (190 euro)
2. Hats or head gear – I’m not really a big fan of hat, but the only I can say is that, it can give you an instant style to your summer get up. Hat also serves as protection to your mane.
Paul Smith fedora from fashionbeans.com (50 euro)
3. Bags – To keep your stuff in place.
Mi Pac from zalora.ph (1500)
Herschel from fashionbeans.com (80 euro)
4. Shades - This is my favorite fashion accessories, not only for eye protection but also a style saver, just find the right frame for your face and your ready to go.
A-typical shades from zalora.com.ph (250)
For different style, why not try this Semi Vintage clubmaster (16 euro) from fashionbeans.com
5. Footwear – To complete your summer outfit, be sure to choose a comfortable footwear, it could be a pair of flip flops or a boat shoes for a casual style.
Banana Peel (390) from zalora.ph
Sperry Bahama boat shoes in orange (55 euro) from fashionbeans.com
All local items can be purchase online, just hit zalora.ph on your browser. And other items are available at fashionbeans.com.
Credit: zalora.ph, fashionbeans.com