April 26, 2013

PhFW Spring Summer 2013 Bang Pineda

A look back from previous event, Philippine Fashion Week Spring Summer 2013 at the SMX Convention Center December 2012. I was so lucky to saw the menswear collection last PhFW, and a first time too. When I had a chance to picked out what show to see, no hesitation, it came through, I said to myself, I have to see the menswear. I'm really glad to witnessed the guys down the runways in best clothing for summer 2013. And one of the remarkable and my favorite in the set of designers is  Bang Pineda. 

Bang Pineda is the owner of Vanguard Clubwear which a men's line clothing. His view is focused on hip, stylish and some sort of avant guard wearing for men. Bang is also one of the country's popular stylist. His styling expertise is shows in the ASAP, a variety show of ABS-CBN Network.

Go back to his latest collection, guys suited up in a bold colors such as orange and blue. Hip and sporty combined to produce an good line. Fresh and modern. And to add, Leeroy acrylic head pieces to Bang Pineda's collection gave a bright and clear outlook of modern guy style.

Photos from the collection by PhFW.
Bang Pineda, www.philippinefashionweeklive.com

Bang Pineda, www.philippinefashionweeklive.com

Bang Pineda, www.philippinefashionweeklive.com

Bang Pineda, www.philippinefashionweeklive.com

Bang Pineda, www.philippinefashionweeklive.com
I must say that I'm a fan of Bang Pineda's aesthetic. I like how his styling and approach to new men's clothing. I can't really wait to see the latest collection from him for the Holiday 2013 coming this May. But before that I'm hoping and praying that I can still score an invites to the shows.




Bye Bye

Bye Bye