September 13, 2013

Penshoppe X Status: Print Theory

I feel so blessed and lucky this year. Seems too early to assume but  think I have to admit that all my plans working out well. But this one thing it's not actually part of my plans. I still can't believe it is happening to me. And I can say this is the highlight of my 2013. 

statusmagonline.com

Last June Penshoppe and Status Magazine cooked up a contest. See my post HERE. Out of my interest and  frustration to be a designer, I joined the contest. I sent three design entries. I got paisley which is I really love to win, a sun burst inspired and a flower pattern inspired by Japanese. On July 12, the announcement happened. Out of six winners, one of my entries won. The Blanc Noir Japanese inspired pattern was picked as to be part of limited edition collection of Penshoppe. I was really shocked when I saw the Facebook announcement that time in the office which made me cry. This is a first for me to won in a contest. I'm not really into joining contest, not because I have no trust in my talent, but I just don't want the feeling of defeated. So, it is really something meant for me. The prizes from this contest was not my intention to join, but I just want to test how far my talent can go, and if designing is really my thing. I guess this is a good sign to continue to believe in my talent and pursue the dream that I really aiming for till now.

One of my entries. The Paisley.

The prizes of the contest are 5K worth of Penshoppe gift cards. A six page editorial feature in September Style issue of Status Magazine, a 2 VIP seats in SS14 Penshoppe show in October and winning design will be out in the market as limited collection to be sold in selected store nationwide.

statusmagonline.com
The editorial feature in Status September Style Issue.


Black Noir editorial feature. Riri on the cover for Status Magazine September.


5k Gift Cards from Penshoppe.

Haven't yet use the cards but planning to buy clothes for the October fashion week.

statusmagonline.com
Some of the winner's editorial feature. Another favorite form the capsule aside from my entry. haha.

There's also a editorial video. Really fun to watch.

statusmagonline.com


statusmagonline.com

As Penshoppe post, this limited edition collection will be available by September 15 in selected stores, but they already give the names where you can get them for sure.

SM Megamall
SM Mall of Asia
Trinoma
SM Fairview
SM North Edsa
SM San Lazaro


And more stores to announce soon. 

You can also see Status Magazine online for the behind-the-scene of the Print Theory shoot. HERE. Grab Status Magazine September Style issue and most special these sneakers as they hit the stores. Go! Go!


Bye Bye

Bye Bye