With all the hot days, bet you know it is summer. And summer is a great time to get out and flaunt our colorful outfits surely beat the summer sun. And here are my favorite and essential pieces when summer (even not summer haha) is around.
1. Board shorts – I’m a big fan of board, not only because of their quirky colorful prints, they also easy to get dry. It also comfortable to wear, perfect for hot days.
Billabong shorts from zalora.ph (2, 450)
Versace board shorts from fashionbeans.com (190 euro)
2. Hats or head gear – I’m not really a big fan of hat, but the only I can say is that, it can give you an instant style to your summer get up. Hat also serves as protection to your mane.
Paul Smith fedora from fashionbeans.com (50 euro)
3. Bags – To keep your stuff in place.
Mi Pac from zalora.ph (1500)
Herschel from fashionbeans.com (80 euro)
4. Shades - This is my favorite fashion accessories, not only for eye protection but also a style saver, just find the right frame for your face and your ready to go.
A-typical shades from zalora.com.ph (250)
For different style, why not try this Semi Vintage clubmaster (16 euro) from fashionbeans.com
5. Footwear – To complete your summer outfit, be sure to choose a comfortable footwear, it could be a pair of flip flops or a boat shoes for a casual style.
Banana Peel (390) from zalora.ph
Sperry Bahama boat shoes in orange (55 euro) from fashionbeans.com
There you go, the essential fashion pieces that surely keep up you summer cool and fun.
All local items can be purchase online, just hit zalora.ph on your browser. And other items are available at fashionbeans.com.
If you’re not into outdoor activities and have a great appetite, it’s the best time to try out new foods. Go to talk about resto of the town. If you have budget, a buffet would be great for more choices of food.
Lenten Season is a great way to cleanse out your stomach. Take a break in eating meat but instead, spoil your self with veggies and fruits. By this, your system will have a break from fatty foods. Juju cleanse is one of the popular way. But if you don’t want to spend much, you can make your own salad or fruit smoothies, just look up in the internet for recipe.
Never forget the essence of Holy Week, it’s the best time for reflection. You can go Bisita Iglesia, wherein you visit different churches and pray. Better, sit in at church’s service and listen to good words of God, a simple but best way to feed your mind and soul.